Hugo Hørlych Karlsen
(b. 1948) is a Danish writer of fiction and of specialized and scientific literature.
He has a MA in Scandinavian Language and Literature and is qualified in Classical Chinese Medicine. He is also a publisher, of NordØsten NordOsten Books.
The main themes in his fiction, scientific literature and translations are:
– Daoism (Taoism) and Classical Chinese Medicine.
Translations of for example 道德經 (Daode jing), 黃帝內經 (Huang Di Nei Jing), 難經 (Nan Jing), 詩經 (Shi jing). Several books about the Chinese classics, among others an introduction to Rhonda Chang’s books about 醫 (yi) and medicine, culture and politics in China before and now.
– Children's play, life and learning in history and in modern society.
– Children and youth and the formation of an identity.
– The experiences of children exposed to violence and war.
– The land of Palestine, its history and current situation.
– Why Christianity became the leading religion in the West, and how it is rooted in the sun cult, in Sol Invictus?
– Maritime life and culture of the sailors in the south-western part of Denmark, Fanø, in the 15th and 16th centuries.
- Work in progress: Maria Montessori. Her life and work.
Some of his publications have been translated into Norwegian, Swedish and English. These two ebooks by Hugo Hørlych Karlsen have been published in English:
Forlag og bogsalg
Trykte bøger, lydbøger, ebøger
Bestilling direkte hos os:
Ring 98 58 22 00, mail,
eller afkryds i Bestillingsliste.
Ønskes ebøger direkte fra os, leveres de
inden for 24 timer
i epub, mobi og pdf.
Betales med bankoverførsel.
Ønskes straks-download af ebøger, gå til vores ebogs-webshop nordosten.ebog.dk
Betales med betalingskort
Trykte bøger og lydbøger
bestilt inden 13:00 hverdage afsendes samme dag.
Forsendelse til posttakst.
Lindhardt og Ringhofs
Hugo Hørlych Karlsen-udgivelser i